- 500.00 - 650.00 INR
- 500 - 650 INR
- PU Products
- Smooth Texture
- Tear-Resistant, Soft, Colorful, Eco-Friendly, Odorless, Washable, Stretchable, Light in Weight
- Shoes Material
- Thickness: 3 mm sheets, 4 mm rolls(min), and max As per customer need(1000mm) Millimeter (mm)
- Rolls, Poly Bag, Customized, Cartoon Box, Weave Bag
Shoes And Lingerie Polyurethane Foam
PU Foam for Shoes & Lingerie
UV stability plays a very important role,where paling (yellowing) is detrimental to the product quality ,outlook and life.
Paling is natural process caused due to oxidation which is a result of combined action of oxygen and light ,especially UV light .This foam has no carbon or any other auxiliary blowing agents .This makes the foam usable in various kinds of undergarments,without harming the human body .This speciality foam provides superior thermo-formability and color stability .It has a high stability to light ,obtained by means of special additives .It is environment friendly and meets ROHS and REACH standards.
The most critical aspects of UV stable foam are Hydrolysis Test ans Sun Test ( Color Fading).Resistance to light is evaluated on a weatherometer and is expressed in terms of number of hours of exposure under xenon lamp that is considered necessary to reach a certain degradation or color fading and is measured on Grey Scale Index of 1 to 5 depending upon the products and customer requirements.
- Foam for Bra Cups
- Sports & Other Shoes
- Innerwear & Lingerie
- Swim Suits
- Saddles Pad Foam
- TF Foam
- Sole Foam
- H Sole
- V Sole
- Stay White Foam
- Comfort Accessories for Shoes
The product images and price shown in the website are representative only. For actual product, pattern, colour, size and price, or any other specifications, please discuss with the sales team of Sheela Foam Limited.
- any port in india
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 60000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Rolls: Each Bundle to be packed in HM bag & then in a HDPE bag. Sheet: A set of sheets in a HM bag & then in a HDPE bag. Block: Packing: Uncompressed Block in a Polybag and then in HDPE bag.
- All India
- ISO 9001 2015
Plot No. 14, Sector 135, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India